Sunday, November 15, 2009

Industry Fun....I love my job!

Most recently one of my "Colleagues" and FABULOUS wedding & event designers, Lisa Konecny of E-Events together with Abby Liga (Photographer extroidainaire) of Liga Photography hosted a super fun event at their studio (and near by parking lot) that coupled food, frosty beverages (both from the keg and in a bottle) and KICK BALL....yeah!!!!

It was such a fun night! Although I obvisously couldn't part take in either the keg stands or the kick ball, I made one heck of a cheerleader :) ...... I'll get'em next year!

Anyhow...the "best of the best" were there. You name it....photographers, videographers, wedding planners (playing kick ball.....fun thought huh?) it was a blast. And believe it or not, some of them actually had athletic abilities (shout out to my girl Tracy Marini)!






Wedding planners just wanna have fun too!



The big joke of the evening was "Where is the Kickball????
Sonya ate it...." hahahahaha! Well Lisa was at my desfese....
she actually ate the kick ball! I'm just pregnant :)
Jennifer Rosenthal (Shingle Creek), Karrie Castello (Uniquely Yours Events), Amy Morelli (2U collection), Tracy Marnini (Eventfully Yours)and myself....cheering on the teams!

No comments: